Pest Control in St. Paul
Get Safe Pest Control for Your St. Paul Home with Spidexx Pest Control
Here at Spidexx Pest Control, we pride ourselves on going above and beyond in providing safe, affordable pest control in St. Paul, MN. Whether you live in a new home or an old home, whether you are a meticulous cleaner or are too busy to always keep things tidy, you will likely encounter common insects and/or mice at some time during the year. On an initial visit, we will identify the specific pest you are dealing with and create a treatment plan that’s designed specifically for you. Our technicians are required to be fully licensed and graduate from our extensive training program, so you can trust you’re getting nothing but the best when it comes to service. And with the knowledge and experience to tackle any and all pest control scenarios we encounter in the field, there’s no reason not to call our St. Paul pest control pros today.
To reach our St. Paul pest control technicians by phone, just dial (952) 260-3355.
The Value of Professional Pest Control Service in St. Paul
Known as the “most livable city in America”, St. Paul boasts a population of around 306,000 people. Its thriving economy, coupled with its unique culture and artistic community, makes St. Paul, Minnesota a top choice for growing families. With a steady economy, plenty of outdoor activities, and a diverse population that values sustainability and growth, there’s no doubt that St. Paul is a great place to live.
However, like any diverse city, St. Paul also hosts a diverse range of pests. Fortunately, Spidexx offers a range of diverse pest control solutions. We use green, eco-friendly products that are rated for use in schools, kennels, daycares, and hospitals, and every chemical that we apply at your home or business is safe for use around children, pets, and the elderly. Our products never leave any residue or stains, and we also promise to clean up after every service. And to top it off, we are available for same-day appointments, so your pest problem is always taken care of ASAP.
Some of our most popular St. Paul pest control services include:
- Ant Control: Carpenter Ants are the most destructive ant species in the greater St. Paul area. They dig tunnels in the wood in trees, decks, and the structure of homes. Their colonies are found outdoors in the ground or in hollowed out trees. They may create a satellite colony within the structure of a home or business and are attracted to buildings over 20 years old. Pharaoh ants, on the other hand, prefer warmer climates so they are often found living inside of buildings during the winter. If you notice lots of little ants during the middle of winter, there is a good chance they may be Pharaoh ants. Pavement Ants are commonly found on and around pavements or sidewalks, and are attracted to high-sugar foods. Cornfield Ants are commonly found outdoors and rarely build their nests inside of homes. All ant problems require maintenance and management, which is how we designed our unique approach to removing them from the structure of homes. From there, we offer unlimited spot treatments as needed.
- Wasp & Hornet Control: Yellowjackets are a common type of wasp found in the Twin Cities. They look similar to paper wasps, but have more short and stout bodies. Nests are often found either hanging from low tree branches or in easy to conceal places like under porches, inside of cracks, and even throughout wall voids of buildings. Colonies are comprised of the queen, workers, and male drones. Female yellowjackets do sting and will do so aggressively to protect the nest. Paper Wasps are known for their paper-like, large nests that are made out of gathered wood and saliva, and are commonly found in sheltered areas such as eaves, holes in structures, and on tree branches. Paper wasps generally only sting when they feel they need to protect their nest from danger. They are not as aggressive as yellowjackets. Hornets are an aggressive wasp species that are slightly larger than other common wasps, and build nests out of wood and in cavities in trees and bushes, as well as hanging from the eaves of homes. They will sting repeatedly to protect their nests and their stings are painful, so make sure to call a pest control technician right away if you notice one in or around your home.
- Bee Control: Carpenter Bees look similar to bumblebees, but their abdomens are bare, shiny, and black. Bumblebees are hairy and striped, with yellow and black colors. Carpenter bees build nests inside of wood, by building tunnels in bare, unpainted, soft wood. Only female carpenter bees are capable of stinging but rarely do so. The males will swarm anyone who comes close to the nest. Even though they don’t sting, the aggressive swarming is usually enough to keep danger out of the nest.
- Spider Control: With a name like Spidexx, we pride ourselves on being the leaders in household and commercial spider control. We target interior and exterior spider populations, and we strive to keep them out of homes long-term. Whether you’re dealing with common spiders like the American house spider, venomous species like Black Widows, or other local varieties like the Orb Weaver Spider, the Wolf Spider, and the Sac Spider, choose the experts in spider control in St. Paul, Minnesota, choose Spidexx Pest Control
- Mice Control: Do you suspect that you may have mice inside of your St. Paul, MN home? Common signs include tiny brown droppings of fecal matter, hewed paper or cardboard (often in basement/attic boxes, or food boxes,) and scratching sounds in walls, as mice travel in wall voids through insulation (these sounds are most common at night.) Our three-step approach to interior mouse extermination includes inspection, baiting, and exclusion. We start by locating potential access points that mice could be entering into the home. We use child and pet-safe bait blocks that are placed in discrete areas. The bait encourages mice to seek out exterior water sources, eliminating the need to clean up dead mice inside of the home. On the second visit, we return to seal off access points, which is part of our start-to-finish guarantee. We follow up to ensure that mouse populations are no longer present, and can provide ongoing maintenance to tackle exterior mice populations if needed.
- Cockroach Control: Not all insects come into homes from outside. Some bugs. like cockroaches, travel from person-to-person. Cockroaches are commonly brought into new places after traveling, from house guests or through shared housing buildings. Signs of a cockroach infestation include droppings of fecal matter visible on surfaces, floors, and baseboards, eggs that are visible (though these are often hidden out of sight,) and the presence of shell castings. Live cockroaches are most often found at night or when the lights are turned off. They will scatter almost immediately to avoid danger, and can be hard to take care of without a professional pest control company for this reason.
Choose the Experts in St. Paul, MN Pest Control
At Spidexx Pest Control, we highly recommend maintenance and management for common insect species found around St. Paul, MN homes and businesses. With our Spidexx Ultimate Protection Guarantee, we offer unlimited spot treatments, as needed for certain pest issues. This protects you from ants that move indoors after a heavy rainfall, wasps’ nests built along decks and hanging from the eaves, and year-round interior mouse infestations. From start-to-finish, every member of our knowledgeable and friendly team will walk you through the treatment process. And with a great reputation in St. Paul and beyond, you’ll never have to wonder if you made the right decision when you hire Spidexx Pest Control.