Reliable Pest Control in Plymouth, MN
When looking for reliable pest control for your home or business, in Plymouth, MN, look no further than the safe and friendly team at Spidexx Pest Control. We combine industry leading, green pest chemicals, with a unique and personable approach to solve even the toughest of pest issues. Backed by the Ultimate Protection Guarantee, you can trust that Spidexx will do whatever it takes to help you feel safe and comfortable in your bug & rodent free home!
All of our chemicals are safe for children and pets. We want to keep your family safe, and only use products that are rated for hospitals, schools, daycares, and kennels. We provide safe, reliable pest control services in Plymouth, MN for the following pest species:
- Carpenter Ants
- Carpenter Bees
- Lady Bugs
- Pantry pests
- Stink Bugs
FIND AN “EXCELLENT QUALITY OF LIFE” IN PLYMOUTH, MN:
Just a short 20 minute drive northwest of downtown Minneapolis, MN you will find the thriving community of Plymouth, MN. Residents and officials in Plymouth pride themselves on their top-tier park and recreation system, with diverse trails to bike, walk or run. The city supports its local artists and strives to preserve natural habitats and ecosystems.
Plymouth is only a short 25 minute drive from the well-known ice castles of Minnesota. Nestled between pockets of greenery are diverse businesses and growing residential areas.
Plymouth’s population is around 79,000 people, and includes many local businesses such as:
- Plymouth Playhouse
- Hilde Performance Center
- Latuff’s Pizzeria
IDENTIFYING COMMON PESTS IN PLYMOUTH, MN
Homes and businesses in Plymouth, MN will likely harbor a variety of commonly found insects at some point in time. Every home or business is unique, but the pests they are experiencing are the same. We understand what it takes to tackle common pests found in Plymouth, MN, because we live and work here too! Our locally operated business goes above and beyond to ensure that every employee is knowledgeable about the specific pest problems in the area.
The most common pests that our customers encounter in their homes are:
Ants are commonly found living underground in hollowed out trees, or in the
wall or floor voids of homes. Colonies that move indoors are called satellite
colonies, as there is usually still a larger colony underground close
by. Some of the most common species of ants found in Plymouth, MN include:
- Carpenter ants, which are the most destructive species to homeowners, because they will chew tunnels on the wood frames of homes. They prefer wood over 20 years old.
- Pavement ants are commonly found around garages, sidewalks, and driveways. They are attracted to sugar and commonly found foraging the sidewalks for dropped food to take back to their colony.
- Cornfield ants are the least worry for homeowners, due to the fact that they rarely build their colonies inside of homes.
Spiders are a year-round pest problem for home and business owners. Most spider
species are harmless, but Plymouth, MN residents may encounter venomous
species like black widows or brown recluses which can be dangerous.
- Spiders may become domesticated and continue to live and breed inside of homes for many generations.
- Spiders require maintenance and management due to the lack of a circulatory system to transmit chemicals.
Wasp nests are often concealed in out of sight areas in and around homes. It
often isn’t until someone usually gets stung or the nest has grown
significantly, before homeowners notice them. Two of the most common wasps
found in Plymouth, MN are yellowjackets and paper wasps.
- Yellow jacket nests are often found in easy to conceal places like under porches, inside of cracks, inside of wall voids, and from low hanging tree branches.
- Paper wasps build their nests from a mixture of wood and saliva, which gives it a paper-like appearance. Their nests are often found in sheltered areas in eaves of homes, holes in structures, and on tree branches.
No matter what insect problems you’re experiencing in your home or business, we will help identify the pest and create a custom-tailored service plan to rid it from your home. We don’t just specialize in common household pests, we also exterminate mice, voles, fleas, ticks, mosquitoes, bed bugs, and cockroaches. These are all pests that are not as common, and require a more specialized treatment plan.
MOUSE CONTROL – PLYMOUTH, MN
We offer a start-to-finish approach to mouse control, that will rid your home of existing mouse populations. Not every home is the same and some homes will need more specialized treatments to keep mice out of the home all year round. Mice can damage your personal property and pose a threat to your family, as they harbor diseases. Their urine and feces can contaminate food and require you to look through boxes in storage areas for signs of damage.
We offer two different solutions for mouse protection:
Mouse Control is a 3 part approach to interior mouse removal which includes:
- Mouse Monitoring goes a step further and targets exterior mouse populations with outside bait stations. This service is designed for homes with large exterior mice populations, or impossible to locate access points. Mouse monitoring includes interior mouse control at any time, as needed.
MOSQUITO CONTROL – PLYMOUTH, MN
Plymouth, Minnesota’s multiple lakes, including the 920 acre Medicine Lake, makes its residents no stranger to an abundance of mosquito populations. Mosquitoes are attracted to areas with standing water, and homes around lakes are a prime source for increased activity. Our mosquito control service creates a barrier around your property and targets mosquitoes where they nest and breed.
VOLE EXTERMINATION – PLYMOUTH, MN
Voles are tiny rodents that dig tunnels in the yard of homes and businesses. They can become damaging to young plants, trees, and grass. They reproduce quickly and female voles may have 5-10 litters in a year. Do you suspect that you might have voles in your yard? Here are some ways to identify voles:
- Tunnels, or “runs” are created on the surface of the grass, and are not very deep.
- Runs are about 2” in diameter
- Voles are smaller than moles
- Yellow, dying grass indicates that the vole has eaten the roots
We provide an intensive 8-week approach to vole extermination, which guarantees that the existing populations will be removed from the property. Despite rarely being found indoors, voles are a major pest problem for homeowners in Plymouth, MN.
Voles VS. Moles
- Moles are larger than voles
- Moles have no eyes or ears
- Voles look like large mice
- Moles leave large mounds of dirt near deep tunnels
- Voles leave shallow tunnels throughout yards
FLEA CONTROL FOR PLYMOUTH, MN PET OWNERS
Dog and cat owners in Plymouth, Minnesota understand how important reliable flea prevention is. However, flea populations are becoming more and more resistant to common pesticides found in flea prevention products. Even the most proactive pet owners may find themselves burdened with a flea infestation in their home.
Our flea clean out services walks you from start-to-finish, which includes:
- Preparing the home for service
- Initial treatment
- Follow up procedures for safety
- Follow up treatment to break up egg cycles
CHOOSE SPIDEXX FOR PLYMOUTH, MN PEST CONTROL
Protect your home TODAY from disease carrying, unwanted pests by choosing Spidexx Pest Control, for your home or business. We strive to keep pests out for good, and provide custom-tailored service plans for every customer.
Whether you’ve been stung by a wasp, found mice droppings in your basement, or think you might have bed bugs – call (855) 925-3550 to schedule your initial service!
Our unmatched Ultimate Protection Guarantee protects your home all year long.