Mendota Heights Pest Control
South of the Twin Cities, you will find the prosperous city of Mendota Heights, stretched along the banks of the intersection of the Mississippi and Minnesota Rivers. Its prime location along the river means that residents are going to experience water loving pests like mosquitoes and spiders. With a population with just a little over 11,000 residents, Mendota Heights keeps its small town charm, but doesn’t sacrifice big city amenities. Downtown St. Paul, MN is just a short drive ten to fifteen minutes away, and there is no shortage of places to eat, drink, and explore!
If you’re looking to keep unwanted pests out of your home or business in Mendota Heights, Minnesota, then we recommend a proactive approach to their prevention. Most common household pests such as ants, spiders, and wasps require active maintenance and management, throughout each season. When you’re backed by Spidexx, you’re backed by the Spidexx Ultimate Protection Guarantee.
We are experts in exterminating the following pest species:
- Carpenter Ants
- Carpenter Bees
- Lady Bugs
- Pantry pests
- Stink Bugs
WHAT IS THE SPIDEXX ULTIMATE PROTECTION GUARANTEE?
Our 100% satisfaction guarantee ensures that your home’s pest problems become a thing of the past. Our guarantee includes unlimited spot treatments between regular maintenance services. Certain pests like ants and stink bugs often require follow up treatments to flush colonies, or break up egg cycles. Take the worry out of commercial or household pest control in Mendota Heights, by protecting your home by choosing Spidexx Pest Control!
RELIABLE PEST CONTROL FOR MENDOTA HEIGHTS
We specialize in identifying, targeting, and exterminating common pest species. We also are experts in exterminating more uncommon species that are more invasive and harder to treat. Our general pest maintenance program is unmatched in the Twin Cities, and we help homeowners find peace in their pest-free home and yard. Whether you’re experiencing ants in your kitchen, spiders in your basement, or stink bugs on your window sills – we’re ready to tackle your tough pest problems!
The most common pest species that affect Mendota Heights homeowners includes:
- Ants are social creatures that live in colonies, with a queen and male workers. The queens control the colony and may create off-shoot colonies within the structure of homes, called satellite colonies. Due to their highly social and intelligent natures, ants are a tough pest to exterminate and require ongoing maintenance and management.
- Spiders are probably one of the most common pests found inside of Minnesota homes. Spider species in Minnesota are very rarely dangerous, but can cause painful bites and reactions. Spiders are solitary species that can be domesticated and remain inside of homes, where they will continue to breed for many generations. Due to their solitary nature and lack of a circulatory system, spiders are a difficult pest to remove and also require ongoing maintenance.
- Wasps are often solitary creatures, despite living within nests. They share a home but do not work together to help each other survive each season. Two of the most common wasps found in Minnesota are Paper Wasps and Yellow Jackets. Wasps have the ability to sting repeatedly, unlike bees which lose their stinger on the first sting. Both species are protective of their nests, but yellow jackets tend to be more aggressive in nature. They eat fruits and nectars, which means they are often an unwanted guest at picnics and outdoor parties.
If you’re looking for a reliable and safe residential pest control company in Mendota Heights, look no further than Spidexx Pest Control. We strive to keep unwanted pests out of your home, so pest maintenance is not miserable or unmanageable anymore!
MOUSE CONTROL IN MENDOTA HEIGHTS
We are the experts in locating and exterminating mice populations from homes and businesses in Mendota Heights. Our service technicians undergo an extensive training program on mouse control and elimination. We provide a comprehensive start-to-finish mouse removal service, that is designed with your home in mind!
SIGN OF MICE IN HOMES OR BUSINESSES
Have you been hearing scratching sounds in your walls during the night? Or did you find a box in your basement or pantry that was shredded up and chewed through? There are many ways to identify mice populations within the home. We pride ourselves on our attention to detail when locating mice activity.
Signs of mice within the structure of your home or business include:
- Small, brown/black oval dropping around your home, often found in areas with little traffic or human activity. This is the feces that mice will leave behind in their trail.
- Scratching sounds in the walls and ceiling, most often overnight.
- Chewed boxes or papers that mice will use to make their nests to breed
- Live or dead mice in the home
Our start-to-finish interior mouse control includes: inspection, baiting and exclusion. We use pet and child safe bait stations that are safe to use in your home. On the initial service, we perform an in-depth mouse inspection to locate signs of mice in your home, as well as the access points they are entering through. We place our bait stations based on that initial inspection and return for re-baiting and exclusion.
We will never leave you hanging, by providing a final follow up on your home to ensure that the mouse extermination has been successful. We understand how miserable a mouse infestation can be, and we’re here to tackle even the toughest of jobs!
MOUSE MONITORING AND MAINTENANCE
For homes with higher mouse populations, an active maintenance approach may be necessary to keep mice from entering the home. If you have experienced mice problems at least 2-3 times in one year, you would benefit from our exterior mouse maintenance plan. We will install pet, child, and wildlife proof bait stations along your foundation, which target mice before they breach the structure. We include interior mouse control at any time as needed with this plan.
VOLE CONTROL FOR MENDOTA HEIGHTS BACKYARDS
One common pest problem that homeowners find in their yards are voles. Voles are tiny rodents that create underground tunnels in grass, gardens, and under plants and trees. If left untreated, populations will continue to grow and can damage plants, bushes, and trees. We specialize in providing an in-depth approach to vole control for Mendota Heights residents.
Our 8-week vole program removes existing vole populations. We recommend discussing with neighbors to see if they’ve experienced similar problems. The most effective treatments are done on several properties surrounding one another.
VOLES VS MOLES – WHAT’S THE DIFFERENCE?
- Voles are smaller than moles and can be mistaken for a large mouse
- Voles dig shallow tunnels, or “runs” throughout yards
- Moles dig deeper tunnels, which leaves large mounds of dirt near the entrance
- Moles have no ears or eyes
LOCAL AND RELIABLE PEST CONTROL WITH SPIDEXX
The team here at Spidexx Pest Control understands what it takes to remove both common and uncommon pest species from your home or business.
Call (855) 925-3550 to chat with a friendly member of our customer service team, who will walk you through every step in the treatment process. Customer service is available Monday-Friday from 9AM to 5PM. Spidexx Pest Control are experts in providing safe, yet highly effective pest control in Mendota Heights, MN.
Our unmatched Ultimate Protection Guarantee protects your home all year long.