Pest Control in Eagan, MN
Look no further than Spidexx Pest for your household or commercial pest control in Eagan, MN. We specialize in creating custom pest solutions that are both safe and affordable. Every season poses a unique set of pest problems, which is why we provide pest control all year round. Ants can invade kitchen counters, spiders can bite you while you sleep, and stink bugs…well they stink. Trust the experts at Spidexx to tackle your tough pest problems.
We identify and exterminate the following pest species:
- Carpenter Ants
- Carpenter Bees
- Lady Bugs
- Pantry pests
- Stink Bugs
SAFE, AFFORDABLE PEST CONTROL IN EAGAN, MN
Home and business owners put their trust in Spidexx, when looking for safe and reliable pest control in Eagan, MN. We understand how important protecting your family and home is, or how valuable a pest free business can be. We offer a variety of service options, including ongoing quarterly general pest maintenance, year-round mouse prevention, one time services for wasps and hornets, and mosquito control. We also exterminate aggressive pest species such as fleas, bed bugs, and cockroaches. When you choose Spidexx, you can rest assured that:
- All products used in and around your home are safe for everyone in your family – including kids, pets, and the elderly
- Flexible scheduling options – including nights & weekends!
- 100% customizable plan, which targets common pest problem unique to your home
- Protection backed by the Spidexx Ultimate Protection Guarantee, which includes unlimited spot-treatments if needed between maintenance visits
- A personal pest service professional, who will take the time to listen to your problems, create a plan to address them, and provide solutions for future pest prevention – all with a smile!
Take the worry out of pest control when you put your trust in the top expert best control in Eagan, MN – Spidexx! We promise to keep your home pest free, or we will keep coming back until we do! When you trust Spidexx, you’re backed by our unrivaled, Ultimate Protection Guarantee.
EAGAN, MN – PEACE FOUND BETWEEN TWO RIVERS
Eagan, MN is the largest city in Dakota County, and located just south of both Minneapolis and St. Paul. With such a prime location to the Twin Cities, Eagan is a great place for someone looking to raise a family or start a career, without sacrificing a close connection to nature. Residents have just a short drive twenty minute drive east on I-35, before they find themselves surrounded by an abundance of food, shops, and music in downtown St. Paul, MN.
Eagan offers a lush landscape of rolling hills and an abundance of lakes, wetland, and ponds. The Eagan Park District features over 56 parks and 161 miles of trails. Above all, Eagan is known for its mature trees, making it the perfect blend of city and natural living. The population is around 67,000 and sits on about 33 sq. miles of land. Major employers in Eagan include Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota, Thomson Reuters, and USPS.
PROTECT YOUR HOME FROM UNWANTED PESTS
Most home and business owners are no stranger to common pests found in Eagan, and surrounding cities. Even common pests can create big pest problems, if left ignored and untreated. A carpenter ant colony can destroy the wood in homes, spiders can cause painful welts on the skin, cockroaches can cause breathing problems, and mice can carry diseases. It’s important to take a proactive approach to household and commercial pest control. Not only do we get rid of pests already in your home, we work to prevent them year-round!
We specialize in exterminating and preventing the following common pest species:
- Mice – Mice are commonly found inside of homes during the cold season. A female mouse, in her lifetime, may birth 5-10 litters per year, with an average of 5-8 pups per litter. Mice can quickly turn into an infestation, and can carry a variety of diseases, especially in their urine and feces.
- Ants – Ants are highly social insects, who cohabitate in colonies. Ant colonies consist of a female queen who runs the colony, winged males (swarmers) for reproduction, and female workers who build and feed the nest. Due to their highly social nature, ant colonies can grow very quickly. This can be a problem with certain species, like carpenter ants, which chew the wood in homes.
- Wasps – There are many common wasp species found in Eagan, with the most common being Yellow Jackets and Paper Wasps. Wasps build nests that can vary in size, depending on how many wasps live within it. Common places where wasp nests are found are in the eaves of the roof, behind and inside of gutters, and on or near wood decking or porches. Wasp sting symptoms commonly include pain, redness, and swelling, but vary from person-to-person.
- Spiders – One of the most common pests found inside of homes are spiders. Spiders are not insects, they are arachnids, meaning they have 8 legs and fangs, which produce venom. Most spiders are harmless, but their bites can be painful and swell. There are more dangerous spider species, but most are not found in Minnesota.
- Mosquitos – Being that the unofficial state bird of Minnesota is the mosquito, Eagan residents understand how important mosquito control is. Due to its location nestled between the Mississippi and Minnesota Rivers, and with more than 1,200 lakes within city limits, it’s important for Eagan residents to be proactive about mosquito control. Mosquitoes bites are not only annoying, they can carry diseases such as the West Nile Virus and the Zika Virus.
No matter what type of pest problem you’re experiencing – big or small – Spidexx is here to take on the job! We will provide you with an in-depth explanation of how we will resolve your pest problems, but you don’t need to do any of the work.
FREQUENT ASKED PEST CONTROL QUESTIONS (F.A.Q.’S)
Q. WHAT WILL SPIDEXX DO IF I STILL HAVE PEST PROBLEMS?
It’s normal for many homeowners to still experience pest problems, especially after an initial service. Your first service tends to push activity around a bit, which can often require follow up visits to break up reproductive cycles.
Every treatment we offer comes with a guarantee. The length of the guarantee depends on the service type. Our general pest program includes the Spidexx Ultimate Protection Guarantee – that we will come back to spot treat anytime between maintenance visits.
Q. HOW ARE MICE GETTING INTO MY HOUSE?
Mice can get through holes the size of a pencil, which is why even brand new homes can experience indoor mice problems. Most mice enter the home from the ground level and travel upwards through the wall voids. Homes over 20 years old tend to have more entry points for mice, which can often require more of a maintenance approach to prevent them from breaching the structure. We specialize in identifying and sealing up potential mouse access points.
Q. ARE YOUR PRODUCTS SAFE FOR MY CHILDREN AND DOG?
Yes, all of our products are safe for kids, pets, and the elderly. Our commercial grade pesticides are rated for usage in schools, daycare, hospitals, and kennels. Your family’s safety is #1 on our list of priorities, which is why we use the safest, most effective treatment methods available. If you have any questions about the types of products we use, please send us a message online. We would be happy to send over information to help answer your questions.
Q. WHY SHOULD I HIRE A PROFESSIONAL, INSTEAD OF DOING IT MYSELF?
Many homeowners try to self-treat pest problems, with little-to-no success. Our service professionals at Spidexx have undergone extensive training, in order to properly identify and treat even the toughest of pest problems. We understand the travel, feeding, and living behaviors of various pests such as ants, wasps, and spiders. This helps them to create an effective treatment plan for preventing and treating common pest problems. Bugs like bed bugs, cockroaches, and fleas, as well as ants and spiders are best left to the professionals to exterminate.
MOSQUITO CONTROL FOR EAGAN, MN
If you’ve spent anytime in Minnesota during the summer, you know how horrible mosquitoes can be! We offer a safe, affordable approach to mosquito control for your yard, by applying a fine mist on foliage and fence lines on your property. This targets mosquitoes where they live and breed, to reduce overall populations. It’s important to prevent mosquitoes. They aren’t just a pest, but can carry diseases like the Zike and West Nile viruses. Enjoy sitting in your yard every summer, with the Spidexx approach to mosquito prevention and control.
THE BEST PEST CONTROL IN EAGAN, MN – SPIDEXX PEST!
It’s easy to see why residents of Eagan continue to choose Spidexx as the #1 choice for pest control. Our custom-tailored, safe approach to commercial and residential pest control is unmatched! Take the first step to protect your home from pests today. We go above and beyond to provide our 100% guaranteed pest control in Eagan, MN.
Call our Eden Prairie office at (855) 925-3550. We’re open Monday-Friday from 9AM-5PM.